After attending Sunday church with the Teos, I came back to their place and I've been here ever since. So far, I've only done one productive thing, I think, at that's setting up a bank account. Oh yea, I've also gotten an Aussie handphone number. Apart from those, I've just been staying indoors in the afternoons, and having Friends marathons at night.
I have seen some interesting things though (some of which I've attached on the emails) so I'll upload them here. Oh! And I didn't know there are caps on the amount of stuff you can download from the internet here. They sort of cut off your broadband connection for the rest of the month if you exceed your quota. Strange...

What my room looks like from one end.

And the other end.

And right outside my door is... the kitchen!

There are HUGE cakes here.

And huge watermelons. (And c**u*b*rs, right Mira? :P)

The first Macs I see!

The Teos' place.

The back deck.

I like this footpath. ^^

Fucking HUGE CROWS. Like bloody chickens FFS! *shudders*

Oh, the blue blue sky!
On Wednesday, I went to register for my Learner's Permit test at VicRoads then took the train to the city for the day. After paying the second half of my school fees, I went to look for Charmaine at her place but she wasn't there!
On Thursday, guess what. I SWALLOWED my tongue stud. WTF... I was innocently watching Friends (we're on the 5th season yay!) and munching on banana cake and *poof* it was gone! Bummer. So now I've got a plastic retainer in. Much less conspicuous than a metal one though.
Yesterday wasn't much, more Friends, lunch in the City, then came back. I love staying here, it's so awesome and comfy and welcoming. Oh, I did buy my duvet and the cover and a pillow though. I did my own French manicure too! The 3 of us - Cammie, her mom, and me - were just sitting at the dining table that night and all doing our nails together. Fun!
They've also got this newspaper here, it's like Singapore's Today paper cos they give it out free and it's much less formal than like, The Straits Times. They've got this section with sudoku and a crossword in it that we take home to solve every night. I'm gonna miss this when school reopens!
Saturday was one night of fun, food and... UNO! The Teos hosted a dinner party and unlike every other I've been to in Singapore, there were actually people here my age. So that was great. Since then, nothing much. Just more Friends, Friends, and Friends.
Back to the hostel tomorrow!! I'm inviting Charmaine over on Wednesday for instant Mac n' Cheese :) You have no idea how exspensive food is here. God.
2:28 PM